Design-led Gifts | Kitchen & Table
My Gifts Trade is a family run independent business based in the North of England, even the company dog Rory gets involved & loves to model our pet range from House of Paws!
We endeavour to support UK designers and manufacturers wherever possible and many of our ceramic ranges are made in the Potteries, Stoke on Trent and we work closely with textile experts in Lancashire.
We are very excited to be launching two new designer ranges of ceramics at our first Scottish Trade Fair; I Like Birds and Meg Hawkins.
At My Gifts Trade we collaborate with UK-based designers to create unique ranges of quality home accessories and gifts that are largely made in Britain for the retail trade. We love British design and work closely with some of the UK’s most original and inspiring designers to develop products that bring their talent to a wider market.
Supporters of British Manufacturing.
Here are some of the highlights of our other collections:
• The Sara Miller London range is a vibrant collection of luxury textiles and silk gift items that reflect her love of print and pattern.
• Our award winning Hinchcliffe & Barber Songbird Grey range has been developed further in Songbird Blue with Dorset Delft and Strawberry further adding to our contemporary ranges offered.
• Any fan of Heinz’s will love this fabulous range. Enjoy a brew in one of our Heinz Beanz mugs which also come with a charming cosy hat! Or take your mouth-watering soup with you on the go in our Heinz Soup Bowl. There’s definitely something for everyone in this range!
• Woodland Trust is the leading charity campaigning to preserve our woods and trees in the UK. Our textiles range is designed to reflect the unique environment, plants and animals that inhabit these areas and feature hand-drawn illustrations of British woodland animals, beautifully printed onto 100% cotton and linen. A percentage of all profits on this range go to Woodland Trust.
• Working with designers at Royal Stafford we have new and exciting collections this year with our must see Pineapple, Ocean Blue and Floral Weave ranges.
• Our extensive collection of music gifts range from the quirky to the sophisticated and feature everything for the music-enthusiast, from cuff-links to tea pots.
We take pride in providing our stockists with the best support, supplying products that have lasting appeal for a wide range of people and different occasions
We look forward to seeing you on our stand.
I Like Birds is an eye-catching and quirky design inspired by and featuring birds from the British Isles. This range will complement their existing range of cards and calendars.
We will be showing our new range by Meg Hawkins who has a fresh and vibrant approach to her watercolour Botanical range, including a wonderful depiction of the thistle which we are sure will be a hit with our Scottish customers.